- 104 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ly-5.2, LCA
- Mouse (SJL) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD45.2 is an alloantigen of CD45, expressed by Ly5.2 bearing mouse strains (e.g., A, AKR, BALB/c, CBA/Ca, CBA/J, C3H/He, C57BL, C57BR, C57L, C58, DBA/1, DBA/2, NZB, SWR, 129). CD45, a member of the protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, is a 180-240 kD glycoprotein expressed on all hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets. There are multiple isoforms in the mouse that play key roles in TCR and BCR signal transduction. These isoforms are very specific to the activation and maturation states of the cell as well as specific cell type. The primary ligands for CD45 are galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4, TCR, CD22, and Thy-1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- B10.S mouse thymocytes and splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 μg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
The 104 antibody does not react with mouse cells expressing the CD45.1 alloantigen. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation4, in vivo and in vitro blocking of B cell responses1,2, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yakura H, et al. 1983. J. Exp. Med. 157:1077. (Block)
- Yakura H, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 136:2729. (Block)
- Suzuki K, et al. 2000. Immunity 13:691. (IHC)
- Shen FW, et al. 1986. Immunogenetics 24:146. (IP)
- Baldwin TA and Hogquist KA. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:837.
- Pascal V, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:1751.
- Burman AC, et al. 2007. Blood 110:1064.
- Kincaid EZ, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:3187.
- Phan TG, et al. 2007. Nature Immunol. 8:992.
- Nakano-Yokomizo T, et al. 2011. J. Exp Med. 208:1661. PubMed
- Wen T, et al. 2013. PNAS. 110:6067. PubMed
- Kohlmeier JE, et al. 2008. Immunity. 29:101. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2629589 (BioLegend Cat. No. 109850)
- Protein tyrosine phosphatase (PTP) family, 180-240 kD
All hematopoietic cells except mature erythrocytes and platelets of the CD45.2 strain of mice
- Phosphatase, T and B cell activation
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Suzuki K, et al. 2000. Immunity 13:691.
- Gene ID
- 19264 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45.2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Biotin anti-mouse CD45.2
FITC anti-mouse CD45.2
PE anti-mouse CD45.2
Purified anti-mouse CD45.2
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD45.2
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD45.2
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD45.2
TotalSeq™-C0157 anti-mouse CD45.2
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD45.2
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD45.2
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD45.2
APC anti-mouse CD45.2
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD45.2
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD45.2
PerCP anti-mouse CD45.2
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD45.2
TotalSeq™-A0157 anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD45.2
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD45.2
TotalSeq™-B0157 anti-mouse CD45.2
Purified anti-mouse CD45.2 (Maxpar® Ready)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD45.2
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD45.2