- 4C7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD207, also known as langerin, is a 40 kD single-pass type II transmembrane protein, member of the C-type lectin family. CD207 is expressed on the cell surface and Birbeck granules (BGs) of Langerhans cells, and subsets of thymic and splenic dendritic cells. Its ligands are mannose, n-acetylglucosamine, fucose, and sulfated glycans. Langerin is involved in the antigen processing pathway through capture and internalization of its ligands.Product Details
- Mouse, Human, Cross-Reactivity: Cynomolgus, Rabbit, Swine (Pig, Porcine)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Langerin extracellular domain-Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2860701 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144211)
AB_2876491 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144212)
- Single-pass type II transmembrane protein, 40 kD, one C-type lectin domain, homotrimer
Langerhans cells, subsets of thymic and splenic dendritic cells
- Antigen uptake, antigen processing
- Mannose, n-acetylglucosamine, fucose, sulfated glycans
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Romani N, et al. 2012. Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. 351:113.
2. Kaplan DH. 2010. Trends Immunol. 31:446.
3. Clausen BE and Kel JM. 2010. Immunol. Cell. Biol. 88:351.
4. Merad M, et al. 2008. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 8:935.
- Gene ID
- 246278 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD207 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.