- YE1/48.10.6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Klra1, A1, killer cell lectin-like receptor, subfamily A, member 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Ly-49A is a 44 kD member of the C-type lectin/Ly-49 family proteins. It is a type-II transmembrane, disulfide-linked homodimer with C-type lectin extracellular domains. Ly-49A is present on a subset of NK and NK-T cells. Ly-49A, like other members of this family, inhibits NK cell activation through the recognition and interaction of certain MHC class I haplotypes on potential target cells. The Ly-49A receptor recognizes H-2Dd and H-2Dk, triggering phosphorylation of the ITIM motif in the cytoplasmic domain and recruitment of SHP-1 and SHP-2. The YE1/48.10.6 antibody reacts with NK cells from all mouse strains tested and reverses the inhibition of NK cytotoxicity.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Con A activated splenic T cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1,2
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Takei F. 1983. J. Immunol. 130:2794.
- Chan P, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:1727.
- Product Citations
AB_572013 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116810)
- C-type lectin, Ly-49, ITIM, 44 kD
NK and NK-T cells
- Inhibitory NK cell receptor
- MHC Class I Molecules
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Coles MC, et al. 2000. Eur. J. Immunol. 30:236.
2. Takei FJ, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:67.
3. Hanke T, et al. 1999. Immunity 11:67.
- Gene ID
- 16627 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-49A on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.