- TER-119 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|116263||25 µg||110,00 CHF|
|116264||100 µg||300,00 CHF|
The TER-119 antigen is a 52 kD glycophorin A-associated protein, also known as Ly-76. TER-119 is an erythroid-specific antigen expressed on early proerythroblasts to mature erythrocytes, but not on erythroid colony-forming cells (BFU-E, blast-forming unit erythroid, or CFU-E, colony-forming unit erythroid).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Day-14 fetal liver cells from a C57BL/6 mouse
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 810 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 810 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 810 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The TER-119 antibody is useful for distinguishing erythrocytes and cells in the erythroid lineage. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, Western blotting1, complement-mediated cytotoxicity3, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded sections. Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 116253-116258).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kina T, et al. 2000. Br. J. Haematol. 109:280. (IP, WB)
- Vannucchi AM, et al. 2000. Blood 95:2559.
- Maraskovsky E, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med. 184:1953. (CMCD)
- Grisendi S, et al. 2005. Nature 437:147. (FC)
- Bourdeau A, et al. 2007. Blood 109:4220.
- Chappaz S, et al. 2007. Blood 110:3862. (FC)
- Heuser M, et al. 2007. Blood 110:1639. (FC)
- Gough SM, et al. 2014. Cancer Discov. 4:564. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2860631 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116263)
AB_2860632 (BioLegend Cat. No. 116264)
- Associated with glycophorin A, 52 kD
Early proerythroblast to mature erythrocyte, but not BFU-E and CFU-E
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Kina T, et al. 2000. Br. J. Haematol. 109:280.
2. Ikuta K, et al. 1990. Cell 62:863.
3. Osawa M, et al. 1996. Weir's Handbook of Experimental Immunology. Vol. 2 pp. 66.1-66.5.
- Gene ID
- 104231 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TER-119 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.