- MOPC-21 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|400174||100 µg||195,00 CHF|
The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG1, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this mouse IgG1, κ isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunocytochemistry. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Carlsten M, et al. 2007. Cancer Res. 67:1317. PubMed
- Smed-Sörensen A, et al. 2008. Blood 111:5037. PubMed (FA)
- Bunesmann MM, et al. 2011. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. Epub. PubMed
- Matsuyama T, et al. 2005. Infect. Immun. 73:1044. (IF)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Lian IA, et al. 2011. Placenta. 32:823. PubMed
- Bufe B, et al. 20015. J Biol Chem. 290:7369. PubMed
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.