- H1b-98 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Interleukin-1β, H1, OAF, Catabolin, IFNb-inducing factor(il-1b,il1b)
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-1 refers to two proteins, IL-1α and IL-1β which are the products of distinct genes, but which are recognized by the same cell surface receptors. IL-1β is a potent immuno-modulator which mediates a wide range of immune and inflammatory responses including the activation of B and T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Pacific Blue™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is highly recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Pacific Blue™ has a maximum emission of 455 nm when it is excited at 405 nm. Prior to using Pacific Blue™ conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2124351 (BioLegend Cat. No. 511709)
AB_2124350 (BioLegend Cat. No. 511710)
- Cytokine; 17.3 kD (Mammalian)
- Stimulates T cells, B cells, proliferation/activation of NK cells, fibroblasts, thymocytes, glioblastoma cells, astroglia, microglia
- Cell Sources
- Monocytes, tissue macrophages, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, T and B cells, natural killer (NK) cells, large granular lymphocytes (LGL), vascular endothelium, smooth muscle, fibroblasts, thymic epithelia, astrocytes, microglia, glioma, keratinocytes,
- Cell Targets
- B cells, T cells, monocytes
- Type I IL-1R (CDw121a), Type II IL-1R (CDw121b)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. Bomford R, et al. Eds. 1989. Interleukin-1 inflammation and disease. Elsevier New York.
3. Brazel D, et al. 1991. Biotechnol. Ther. 2:241.
4. Dinarello C. 1996. Blood 87:2095.
- Upregulated by TNF-α, IFN-α, IFN-β, IFN-γ, bacterial endotoxins, viruses, mitogens, antigens; downregulated by IL-6, lipoproteins, lipids, and α2-macroglobulin
- Gene ID
- 3553 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-1beta on UniProt.org
- Does this clone recognize the pro or mature form of IL-1 beta?
The monoclonal anti-human IL-1b antibody clone H1b-98 was generated and screened using the mature form of IL-1b as the immunogen. Since the pro-form contains the mature sequence, it is believed that the antibody also recognize pro-IL-1beta. Similarly, we believe clone JK1B-1 should also recognize both pro and mature forms of IL-1b. However, this information has not been confirmed with in-house testing data.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.