- S17011E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD16, CD32
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD16 is the low affinity IgG Fc receptor III (FcR III) and CD32 is FcR II. CD16/CD32 are expressed on B cells, monocytes/macrophages, NK cells, granulocytes, mast cells, and dendritic cells. The Fc receptors bind antibody-antigen immune complexes and mediate adaptive immune responses. TruStain FcX™ PLUS is specific to the common epitope of CD16/CD32. It is useful for blocking non-specific binding of immunoglobulin to the Fc receptors and is more effective than TruStain FcX™.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone S17011E blocks both clone 93 and 2.4G2 also raised against mouse CD16/32
AB_2922485 (BioLegend Cat. No. 156619)
- Ig superfamily, 40-60 kD
B cells, monocyte/macrophages, NK cells, neutrophils, mast cells, dendritic cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Mast cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Gene ID
- 14130 View all products for this Gene ID 14131 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16/32 on UniProt.org
|TruStain FcX™ PLUS (anti-mouse CD16/32)||S17011E||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody||S17011E||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody||S17011E||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody||S17011E||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD16/32||S17011E||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
TruStain FcX™ PLUS (anti-mouse CD16/32)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD16/32
PE anti-mouse CD16/32
APC anti-mouse CD16/32
FITC anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD16/32 Antibody
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD16/32
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD16/32
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD16/32