- 561 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Gp105-120, My10, Mucosialin
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD34, also known as gp105-120, is a type I monomeric sialomucin-like glyco-phosphoprotein with an approximate molecular weight of 105-120 kD. It is selectively expressed on the majority of hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, capillary endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts, and some nervous tissue. CD34 is a commonly used marker for identifying human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. Based on different sensitivities, four groups of epitopes of CD34 have been described. CD34 mediates cell adhesion and lymphocytes homing through binding to L-selectin and E-selectin ligands.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
The 561 antibody recognizes a class III group epitope, which is resistant to sialidase/glycolyprotease and chymopapain treatment.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Croockewit AJ, et al. 1998. Scand. J. Immunol. 47:82.
- Rosenzweig M, et al. 2001. J. Med. Primatol. 30:36.
- Product Citations
AB_2632631 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343617)
AB_2632632 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343618)
- 105-120 kD single chain mucin-like glycoprotein
Hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells, bone marrow stromal cells, endothelial cells, embryonic fibroblasts
- Cell adhesion
- L-selecin, E-selectin
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 947 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|PE anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|APC anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD34||561||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD34||561||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD34
FITC anti-human CD34
PE anti-human CD34
APC anti-human CD34
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD34
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD34
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD34
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD34
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD34
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD34