- M-T271 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V 5T CD27.03
- Other Names
- S152, T14, TNFRSF7
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD27 is a 50-55 kD type I membrane protein also known as S152 and T14. It is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. CD27 is expressed on medullary thymocytes, virtually all mature T cells, some B cells, and NK cells. CD27 binds to CD70, and plays a role in costimulation of T cell activation and regulation of B cell differentiation and proliferation. The cytoplasmic domains of CD27 have also been shown to interact with TRAF2 and TRAF5 to elicit NF-κB and SAPK/JNK activation.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human T cells from a T-ALL patient.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Becton, Dickinson and Company and its affiliates. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. patent(s), pending patent applications and/or foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded frozen tissue sections1, immunofluorescent staining2, and ELISA3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ma S, et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85:165. (IHC)
- Manzo A, et al. 2008. Arthritis Rheum. 11:3377. (IF)
- Kato K, et al. 2007. Exp. Hematol. 35:434. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2562598 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356417)
AB_2562599 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356418)
- TNF-R superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 50-55 kD
Medullary thymocytes, T and B cell subsets, NK cells
- CD27 binds to CD70
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
2. Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
3. Hintzen R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:307.
4. Agematsu K, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3627.
- Gene ID
- 939 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD27 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.