- HCD14 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LPS receptor
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD14 is a 53-55 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked membrane glycoprotein also known as LPS receptor. CD14 is expressed at high levels on monocytes and macrophages, and at lower levels on granulocytes. Some dendritic cell populations such as interfollicular dendritic cells, reticular dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells have also been reported to express CD14. As a high-affinity receptor for LPS, CD14 is involved in the clearance of gram-negative pathogens and in the upregulation of adhesion molecules and cytokines expression in monocytes and neutrophils.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy. This clone was tested in-house and does not work on formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Knapp W, et al. Eds. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_830678 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325605)
AB_830679 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325606)
- GPI-linked membrane glycoprotein, 53-55 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, granulocytes (low)
- LPS receptor, clearance of Gram-negative pathogens
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Stocks S, et al. 1990. Biochem. J. 268:275.
2. Wright S, et al. 1990. Science 249:1434.
- Gene ID
- 929 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD14 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PerCP anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC, ICC|
|FITC anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|PE anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|APC anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC, ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Biotin anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC, Cell Sep - Pos|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD14||HCD14||ICC, FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
|Spark Blue™ 574 anti-human CD14||HCD14||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP anti-human CD14
Purified anti-human CD14
FITC anti-human CD14
PE anti-human CD14
APC anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD14
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD14
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD14
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD14
Biotin anti-human CD14
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD14
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD14
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD14
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-human CD14