- A15153G (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains, VSIG9, VSTM3, WUCAM
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
T cell immunoreceptor with Ig and ITIM domains (TIGIT), also known as VSTM3 or WUCAM, is a 26 kD, type I transmembrane protein and is a member of the PVR (poliovirus receptor) family of immunoglobulin-like domain containing proteins. TIGIT is expressed on activated T cells, follicular T helper, memory, and regulatory T cells as well as on NK cells. TIGIT is a negative regulator of NK and T cell activation. Expression of TIGIT is associated with decreased functionality of CD8 T cells in chronic viral infection and tumors. TIGIT also promotes the differentiation of tolerogenic phenotype in dendritic cells with an increased secretion of IL-10 and a diminished production of IL-12.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human TIGIT.
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone can suppress anti-CD3 induced T cell proliferation in vitro based on in-house testing.
This clone has been tested in-house and determined to not be suitable for applications in immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded tissue sections (IHC-P).
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Blocking1.
- Additional Product Notes
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Stamm H, et al. 2018. Oncogene. Pubmed
AB_2650966 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372719)
AB_2650967 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372720)
- 26kD; type I transmembrane protein, Ig-like V-type domain, ITIM motif.
Activated T cells, Regulatory T cells (Treg), Follicular Helper T cells (TFH), NK cells.
- Cell signaling, negative regulation of T cells, T cell tolerance, T cell anergy.
- CD155 (PVR), CD112 (PVRL2, NECTIN-2).
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tfh, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Stanietsky N, et al. 2009. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 106:17858.
2. Yu X, et al. 2009. Nat. Immunol. 10:48.
3. Johnston R, et al. 2014. Cancer Cell. 26:923.
- Gene ID
- 201633 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TIGIT on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
APC anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Biotin anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
TotalSeq™-A0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
TotalSeq™-B0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
TotalSeq™-C0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3) Antibody
TotalSeq™-D0089 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human TIGIT (VSTM3)