- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse CD8 Naïve, CD8T, naive
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Non CD8+ Naïve T cells are depleted by incubating the sample with the biotin antibody cocktail followed by incubation with magnetic Streptavidin Nanobeads. The magnetically labeled fraction is retained by the use of a magnetic separator. The untouched CD8+ Naïve T cells are collected by decanting the liquid in a clean tube. These are the cells of interest; do not discard the liquid. Some of the downstream applications include functional assays, gene expression, phenotypic characterization, etc.Product Details
- Kit Contents
For Cat# 480043:
- 200 µl of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail: Biotin anti- CD4, CD105, CD45R/B220, CD11c,CD49b, TER-119, CD19, CD11b, TCR γ/δ and CD44
- 200 µl Streptavidin Nanobead
For Cat# 480044:
- 2 vials of 1 ml of Biotin-Antibody Cocktail each: Biotin anti- CD4, CD105, CD45R/B220, CD11c, CD49b, TER-119, CD19, CD11b, TCR γ/δ and CD44
- 2 vials of 1 ml Streptavidin Nanobeads each
Cocktail: Phosphate-buffered solution containing 0.09% sodium azide, pH 7.2.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Aqueous solution containing BSA and 0.05% sodium azide.
The antibodies were purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
Streptavidin Nanobeads: Streptavidin-coated magnetic beads.
- Storage & Handling
- Antibody cocktail and Streptavidin Nanobeads should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
Cell Separation (MojoSort™) - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
10 µl of antibody cocktail for 1 X 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
10 µl Streptavidin Nanobeads for 1 X 107 cells in 100 µl of buffer.
- Application Notes
This kit is designed for the isolation of untouched CD8 Naïve T cells from lymphoid tissues.
Each lot has been individually optimized. Do not mix and match components from different lots or different kits.
Antibody or cocktail dilution to use in column: 2X
Nanobead dilution to use in columns: 4X
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- Is there a way to detach your magnetic particles from the cell surface?
No, not currently. We have found that cells are functional without the need to detach the magnetic Nanobeads.
- What is the size of your magnetic particles?
The average diameter is approximately 130 nm.
- Can your magnetic particles be sterile filtered?
Yes, they can be sterile filtered as the particles are smaller than 0.22 µm.
- Are MojoSort™ Nanobeads compatible with other commercially available magnetic separation systems?
MojoSort™ magnetic particles can be used with other commercially available magnetic separators, both free standing magnets and column-based systems. Because MojoSort™ protocols are optimized for the MojoSort™ separator, the protocols may need to be adjusted for other systems. Please contact BioLegend Technical Service for more information and guidance. We do not recommend using MojoSort™ particles for BD’s IMag™ or Life Technologies’ DynaMag™.