- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Non-Human Primate, NHP Chemokine Cytokine Mix and Match Panel, Rhesus, Cynomolgus, SIS-delta, T-cell specific protein p288, Regulated on Activation, Normal T-expressed and Secreted (RANTES), small inducible cytokine A5
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|740326||100 tests (270 µL)||80,00€|
LEGENDplex™ NHP Chemokine/Cytokine Panel Capture Beads are intended for use with the following reagents:
740331 (LEGENDplex™ NHP Chemokine/Cytokine Panel Detection Antibodies)
740330 (LEGENDplex™ NHP Chemokine/Cytokine Panel Standard)
740368 (LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set A)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- View information about CCL5 on UniProt.org
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
- Is special software required for data analysis?