- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Platelet And Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule 1, CD31 Antigen, EndoCAM, PECAM-1, GPIIA, PECA1, Platelet/Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule 1, Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule-1, Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule, CD31/EndoCAM,
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|740707||100 tests (270 µL)||100,00 CHF|
The LEGENDplex™ Human Angiogenesis Panel 1 Mix and Match Capture Beads offer flexible customization within the panel (12-plex) using the following items listed below:
740597 LEGENDplex™ Human IL-6 Capture Bead A4, 13X
740701 LEGENDplex™ Human Angiopoietin-1 Capture Bead A5, 13X
740702 LEGENDplex™ Human Angiopoietin-2 Capture Bead A6, 13X
740703 LEGENDplex™ Human EGF Capture Bead A7, 13X
740704 LEGENDplex™ Human IL-34 Capture Bead A10, 13X
740705 LEGENDplex™ Human FGF-basic Capture Bead A10, 13X
740706 LEGENDplex™ Human CXCL8 (IL-8) Capture Bead B2, 13X
740707 LEGENDplex™ Human PECAM-1 Capture Bead B3, 13X
740708 LEGENDplex™ Human PlGF Capture Bead B4, 13X
740710 LEGENDplex™ Human VEGF Capture Bead B6, 13X
740711 LEGENDplex™ Human TNF-α Capture Bead B7, 13X
740712 LEGENDplex™ Human G-CSF Capture Bead B9, 13X
Selected items will be used together with:
740699 LEGENDplex™ Human Angiogenesis Panel 1 Standard
740700 LEGENDplex™ Human Angiogenesis Panel 1 Detection Antibodies
740623 LEGENDplex™ Buffer Set I
740377 LEGENDplex™ Filter Plate or 740379 LEGENDplex™ V-bottom Plate
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Signal Transduction, Synaptic Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 5175 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about PECAM on UniProt.org
- If I don't have a vacuum, how do I remove the liquid from my plate?
If you do not have a vacuum, the assay should be run in a V-bottom plate. After centrifugation using a swinging-bucket rotor with a plate adaptor, you can remove the liquid by flicking the plate quickly, dumping the contents into a sink, and patting it dry carefully on a stack of clean paper towels without losing the beads. Alternatively, you can remove the liquid by using a pipette.
- Should I perform the assay with the filter plates or with V-bottom plates?
Filter plates or V-bottom plates have been included in some kits for your convenience. A vacuum filtration unit is required to work with the filter plates. However, if you don’t have access to a vacuum manifold or if you prefer, then you can use the V-bottom plates and follow the recommended assay protocols for the type of plates you choose. All plates should be made from low binding polypropylene. Polystyrene ELISA or cell culture plates should not be used.
- After I finish the staining process, how long can I wait before reading my LEGENDplex™ samples?
The samples can be kept overnight at 4°C while being protected from exposure to light and be read the next day. There may be a decrease in signal, but overall, the assay results should not be affected. Storing the samples for extended periods of time is not recommended, as it could lead to further reductions in signal.
- What is the shelf life of LEGENDplex™ kits?
LEGENDplex™ kits are guaranteed for 6 months from the date of receipt, but may have a shelf life of up to 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Is special software required for data analysis?
Typically flow cytometers generate output files in FCS format (e.g. FCS 2.0, 3.0, or 3.1) and in some cases in list mode file format (LMD). Other software may be available to analyze FCS files. Data generated using LEGENDplex™ kits can be analyzed using the freely available LEGENDplex™ data analysis software. Please check our website for the most updated versions of the software.