- TREM-26 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- Triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1, triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TREM-1 is a 30 kD glycoprotein also known as triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells 1, and triggering receptor expressed on monocytes 1. It is a Type I membrane protein that contains an immunoglobulin-like V-type domain. Alternatively spliced protein variant may be secreted. TREM-1 is highly expressed on peripheral blood myeloid cells (particularly mature monocytes and granulocytes); TREM-1 expression can be further upregulated by bacteria, fungi and lipopolysaccharide. TREM-1 has been shown to interact with the adaptor protein DAP12 to stimulate neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses through the triggering and release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines. TREM-1 is thought to amplify inflammatory responses to fungal and bacterial infections and potentiate septic shock. This antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry and activation of monocytes and granulocytes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human TREM-1
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Activ, WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
ELISA Detection: The biotinylated TREM-26 antibody is useful as a detection antibody for a TREM-1 specific sandwich ELISA, when used in conjunction with the TREM-37 antibody (Cat. No. 316102) as the capture antibody. The TREM-26 antibody is useful for flow cytometry and activation of monocytes and granulocytes. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 314913 & 314914).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Li J, et al. 2011. Dev. Comp. Immunol. epub.
AB_2814167 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314913)
AB_2814168 (BioLegend Cat. No. 314914)
- Type I membrane protein, 30 kD, contains immunoglobulin-like V-type domain. Alternatively spliced variant may be secreted.
Highly expressed in adult liver, lung, and spleen, lower expression in lymph node, placenta, spinal cord, and heart. High expression in peripheral blood myeloid cells.
- Stimulates neutrophil and monocyte-mediated inflammatory responses through the triggering and release of pro-inflammatory cytokines and chemokines and the upregulation of surface activation markers. Amplifies inflammatory responses to fungal and bacterial
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokines/Chemokines
- Antigen References
1. Bouchon A, et al. 2001. Nature 410:1103.
2. Bouchon A, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 164:4991.
3. Gingras MC, et al. 2002. Mol. Immunol. 38:817.
- Upregulated by bacteria, fungi, and LPS
- Gene ID
- 54210 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD354 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC, WB|
|Biotin anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC, ELISA Detection|
|PE anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC|
|APC anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||FC, Activ, WB|
|TotalSeq™-A0586 anti-human CD354 (TREM-1)||TREM-26||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0586 anti-human CD354 (TREM-1) Antibody||TREM-26||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.