- 4B10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T-box expressed in T cells, T box 21, TBLYM
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
T-bet, also known as T-box transcription factor T-bet, is considered to be a "master regulator" of Th1 lymphoid development controlling the production of the cytokine IFN-γ. T-bet is widely expressed in hematopoietic cells including stem cells, NK cells, B cells, and T cells. T-bet is critical for the control of microbial pathogens, and knockout animals show multiple physiologic and inflammatory features characteristic of asthma. T-bet expression is optimally observed after IL-12 stimulation and can be suppressed by addition of the Th2 cytokine IL-4 or neutralization of IL-12.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB, ICFC - Quality tested
IHC-F, IP - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting and intracelluar immunofluorescent staining using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol. For Western blotting, the suggested use is 1.0 to 2.0 µg per ml. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 µg per million cells in a staining volume of 100 µl. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2 and immunofluorescence microscopy3.
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended over the Foxp3 Fix/Perm Buffer Set (Cat. No. 421403) and the Nuclear Factor Fixation and Permeabilization Buffer Set (Cat. No. 422601).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell 100:655. (ICFC, WB)
- Hwang ES, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 202:1289. (ICFC, WB, IP)
- Neurath MF, et al. 2002. J. Exp. Med. 195:1129. (IF)
- Hsieh CY, et al. 2012. J Pharmacol Exp. 343:125. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_1595608 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644801)
AB_1595503 (BioLegend Cat. No. 644802)
- T-box transcription factor, approximately 58 kD.
Nuclear; expressed in T cells, hematopoietic stem cells, NK cells, B cells, lung, spleen.
- Th1-specific T-box transcription factor controlling expression of the hallmark Th1 cytokine, interferon gamma (IFN-γ). T-bet expression is critical for the control of microbial pathogens.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Szabo SJ, et al. 2000. Cell 100:655.
2. Szabo SJ, et al. 2002. Science 295:338.
3. Finotto S, et al. 2002. Science 295:336.
4. Mullen AC, et al. 2001. Science 292:1907.
- Gene ID
- 30009 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about T-bet on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-T-bet||4B10||WB, ICFC, IHC-F, IP|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Purified anti-T-bet (Maxpar® Ready)||4B10||WB, CyTOF®|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-T-bet||4B10||WB|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-T-bet||4B10||ICC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-T-bet||4B10||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-T-bet
Pacific Blue™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-T-bet
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-T-bet
Purified anti-T-bet (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-T-bet
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-T-bet
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-T-bet
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-T-bet
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-T-bet