- Cr24.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Class I-MHC-Restricted T-cell Associated Molecule
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CRTAM, (class-I MHC-restricted T-cell associated molecule), is homodimer protein belonging to Ig superfamily. It is expressed transiently on activated NK cells,NKT cells and a subset of CD8+ T cells. Nectin-like molecule-2 (Necl2, TSCL1) is the ligand of CRTAM. CRTAM plays an important role in cell adhesion and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CRTAM-P815 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kent S, et al. 2005. Blood. 106:779
AB_1501238 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339102)
- Dimer, Ig superfamily
Activated NK cells and subset of CD8+ cells
- Adhesion and migration
- Nectin-like molecule 2 (Necl2)
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Arase N, et al. 2005. Intl. Immunol. 17:1227
2. Kennedy J, et al. 2000. J. Leukoc. Biol. 67:725
- Gene ID
- 56253 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD355 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD355 (CRTAM)||Cr24.1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD355 (CRTAM)||Cr24.1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD355 (CRTAM)||Cr24.1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD355 (CRTAM)||Cr24.1||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD355 (CRTAM)||Cr24.1||FC, FA|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.