- 11-5/CRTAM (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Class I-restricted T cell-associated molecule
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Class-I MHC-restricted T-cell associated molecule (CRTAM), designated as CD355, is an Ig domain like type I transmembrane receptor, which belongs to the nectin family. In the immune system, CRTAM is strictly expressed on activated NK cells and activated CD8-positive T cells. By binding its ligand Nectin-like molecule 2 (Necl2), CRTAM plays an important role in mediating cell adhesion and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CRTAM extracellular region-human IgG Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include: Western blotting1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Arase N, et al. 2005. Int. Immunol. 17:1227. (WB)
- Product Citations
AB_2721503 (BioLegend Cat. No. 142012)
- 75 kD homodimer, nectin family, Ig superfamily
Activated NK cells and activated CD8-positive T cells
- Cell adhesion, migration
- Nectin-like molecule 2
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Takeuchi A, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 183:4220.
2. Yeh JH, et al. 2008. Cell 132:846.
3. Arase N. 2005. Int. Immunol. 17:1227.
4. Boles KS, et al. 2005. Blood 106:779.
5. Galibert L, et al. 2005 J. Biol. Chem. 280:21955.
6. Kennedy J, et al. 2000 J. Leukoc. Biol. 67:725.
- Gene ID
- 54698 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD355 on UniProt.org
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD355 (CRTAM)||11-5/CRTAM||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD355 (CRTAM)||11-5/CRTAM||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD355 (CRTAM)||11-5/CRTAM||FC, WB|
|PE anti-mouse CD355 (CRTAM)||11-5/CRTAM||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD355 (CRTAM)||11-5/CRTAM||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.