- 113-16 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD27 ligand, CD27L, Ki-24 antigen, Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily, member 7 (TNFSF7)
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD70, also known as CD27L, is a 50 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the tumor necrosis factor superfamily. CD70 is expressed on activated T, B and NK cells, activated plasmacytoid dendritic cells (pDCs), and chronic B cell lymphocytic leukemia and large B cell lymphomas. CD70 costimulates T cell proliferation and differentiation. It plays a role in the pDC-induced B cell differentiation. The ligand of CD70 is CD27.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CD70-transfected L cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications for the relevant formats include: blocking of plasmacytoid dendritic cell induced B cell proliferation and Ig secretion1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Shaw J, et al. 2010. Blood 115:3051. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_2561428 (BioLegend Cat. No. 355101)
AB_2561429 (BioLegend Cat. No. 355102)
- Type II transmembrane glycoprotein, member of the tumor necrosis factor superfamily, 50 kD
Activated T cells and B cells, activated NK cells, activated plasmacytoid dendritic cells, some B cell lymphomas
- Role in T cell proliferation, generation of cytolytic and memory T cells, B cell proliferation and differentiation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Bowman MR, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 152:1756.
2. Shaw J, et al. 2010. Blood 115:3051.
3. Keller AM, et al. 2009. Blood 113:5167.
- Gene ID
- 970 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD70 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.