- J099B12 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Histidine Tag
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
This antibody was raised against linear 8XHis tag. It reacts with His tag protein, either C, N, or internal His6 and up repeats. It can be used for Western blotting to detect linear His repeat (His6 or more).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- All species (6x His tag epitope)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH-conjugated His-tag peptide
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solution with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Avoid exposure to sodium azide.
ELISA - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by direct ELISA assay. For direct ELISA, a concentration range of 0.01 - 1.0 µg per ml is recommended. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. Avoid using diluent solutions containing sodium azide. Sodium azide is an inhibitor of horseradish peroxidase. It is recommended that the end-user titrate each lot of reagents for optimal performance.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Burritt JB, et al. 1995. J. Biol. Chem. 270:16974.
- Taylor RM, et al. 2007. Methods Mol. Biol. 412:429.
- Product Citations
AB_2734520 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652503)
AB_2563555 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652504)
- Recombinant poly-histidine tag detection
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology
- Gene ID
- View information about His Tag on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-His Tag||J099B12||WB, ICC|
|HRP anti-His Tag||J099B12||ELISA, WB|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-His Tag||J099B12||WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-His Tag||J099B12||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-His Tag||J099B12||ICC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-His Tag||J099B12||ICC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.