- A17082A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- β2M, β2-M, beta2-microglobulin b2-M, b2M
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
β2-microglobulin (β2M) is a 12 kD nonpolymorphic Ig like protein. It is a non-membrane-anchored glycoprotein and is noncovalently associated with 39-44 kD polymorphic heavy chains of MHC class I molecules to form HLA class I antigen complex. In association with HLA class I, β2M is expressed on all leukocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, and epithelial cells. β2M plays an essential role both in governing MHC class I molecules stability and in promoting antigen binding and presenting the antigen to CD3/TCR complex of CD8+ T cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human Beta2-microglobulin
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone A17082A partially cross-blocks anti-human ß2-microglobulin clone 2M2 and does not block anti-human HLA-A,B,C clone W6/32 staining, based on in-house testing.
AB_2801062 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395713)
AB_2801063 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395714)
- 12 KD, Ig like structure
Leukocytes, platelets, endothelial cells, epithelial cells and other nucleated cells.
- Form MHC class I
- MHC class I heavy chain and other MHC I like molecules.
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
- Engelhard VH. 1994. Curr. Opin. Immunol. 6:13.
- Williams DB, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:2796.
- Danliczyk UG and TL. Delovitch. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:3533.
- Williams A, et al. 2002. Tissue Antigens. 59:3.
- Gene ID
- 567 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about beta2-microglobulin on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|FITC anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|PE anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|APC anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human β2-microglobulin||A17082A||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human β2-microglobulin
FITC anti-human β2-microglobulin
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human β2-microglobulin
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human β2-microglobulin
PE anti-human β2-microglobulin
APC anti-human β2-microglobulin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human β2-microglobulin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human β2-microglobulin
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human β2-microglobulin