- LNH-94 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Na+/K+ ATPase β3, ATP1B3
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD298 or the β3 Na+/K+ ATPase, is a 42 kD type II transmembrane protein, also known as ATP1B3. An integral plasma membrane protein, Na+/K+ ATPase is composed of one α and one β subunits. Four isoforms of the α and three isoforms of the β subunits have been reported. Na+/K+ ATPase couples ATP hydrolysis to the development of an ionic gradient by pumping Na+ and K+ ions in opposite directions across the cell plasma membrane. It has broad tissue distribution, including all leukocytes and many other tissues.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2274458 (BioLegend Cat. No. 341704)
- CD298 is the β3 subunit of Na+/K+ ATPase, type II transmembrane protein
Broad expression including all leukocytes and other tissues
- sodium-potassium pump, moves these Na+ and K+ ions in opposite directions across cell plasma membrane
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Chiampanichayakul S, et al. 2006. Tissue Antigens. 68:509
3. Malik N, et al. 1996. J. Biol. Chem. 271:22754
- Gene ID
- 483 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD298 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human CD298||LNH-94||FC|
|APC anti-human CD298||LNH-94||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD298||LNH-94||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD298||LNH-94||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD298||LNH-94||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.