- B-D48 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PRF1, P1, PFP, HPLH2
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Perforin is a 70 kD cytolytic protein that is expressed in the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural killer (NK) cells. Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and NK cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2783252 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353317)
AB_2783253 (BioLegend Cat. No. 353318)
- 70 kD
CTL, NK (cytoplasmic granules)
- Mediates targeted cell lysis.
- Cell Type
- NK cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lieberman J. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:361.
2. Trapani J, et al. 2002. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:735.
- Gene ID
- 5551 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Perforin on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.