- SJ25C1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD19 Molecule, CD19 Antigen, Differentiation Antigen CD19, B-Lymphocytes Surface Antigen B4, T-cell Surface Antigen Leu-12, CVID3, B4, B-lymphocyte Antigen CD19
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD19 is a 95 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as B4. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily expressed on B cells (from pro-B to blastoid B cells, absent on plasma cells) and follicular dendritic cells. CD19 is involved in B cell development, activation, and differentiation. CD19 forms a complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), and functions as a BCR co-receptor.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NALM1 + NALM16 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunohistochemistry on frozen tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2750323 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363039)
AB_2750324 (BioLegend Cat. No. 363040)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 95 kD.
B lineage (except plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells.
- B cell activation and differentiation.
- Forms a complex with CD21, CD81 and CD225 in the membrane of mature B cells and interacts with VAV and LYN. It also interacts with GRAB2 and SOS when phosphorylated on Tyr-348 and/or Tyr-378 and with PLCG2 when phosphorylated on Tyr-409.
- Forms complex with CD21 (CR2) and CD81 (TAPA-1), BCR co-receptor.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Tedder T, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:437.
2. Bradbury L, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2915.
- Gene ID
- 930 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD19 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|APC anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|PerCP anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC, IHC-F|
|Purified anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD19||SJ25C1||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD19
APC anti-human CD19
FITC anti-human CD19
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD19
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD19
PerCP anti-human CD19
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD19
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD19
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD19
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD19
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD19
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD19
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD19
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD19
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD19
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD19
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD19
Purified anti-human CD19
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human CD19
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD19