- 10.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI MA36
- Other Names
- FcγRI, FcR I
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcR I. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated granulocytes. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Capuchin Monkey, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Rhesus, Squirrel Monkey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human rheumatoid synovial fluid cells and fibronectin-purified monocytes.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 10.1 recognizes the EC3 epitope of CD64. While both contain the EC3 domain, in-house testing suggests that clone 10.1 preferentially binds to CD64A (FcγRIA), but not CD64B (FcγRIB). Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: blocking of human IgG3 and murine IgG2a binding to FcγRI2,5,6,11 and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections12.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- McMichael A, et al. Eds. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York. p. 874.
- Kishimoto T, et al. Eds. 1997. Leucocyte Typing VI. Garland Publishing Inc. London.
- Holl V, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6274.
- Hober D, et al. 2002. J. Gen. Virol. 83:2169.
- Cho HJ, et al. 2007. Physiol Genomics 149:60.
- van Tits L, et al. 2005. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 25:717. PubMed
- Bruhns P, et al. 2008. Blood 113:3716. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Carter DL, et al. 1999. Cytometry 37:41. (FC)
- Dougherty GJ, et al. 1987. Eur. J. Immunol. 17:1453.
- Blom AB, et al. 2003. Arthritis Rheum. 48(4):1002-14. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2564185 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305031)
AB_2564186 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305032)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated granulocytes
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- IgG receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Hulett M, et al. 1994. Adv. Immunol. 57:1.
2. van de Winkel J, et al. 1993. Immunol. Today 14:215.
- Gene ID
- 2209 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
- Is our human Trustain FcX™ (cat# 422302) compatible with anti human CD16, CD32 and CD64 clones 3G8, FUN-2 and 10.1 respectively?
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.