Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- Other Names
- Major Histocompatibility Class II, MHC class II
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of a 36 kD α (heavy) chain and a 27 kD β (light) chain. It is expressed on B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells.Product Details
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™, 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA), and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 100 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Product Citations
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- This antibody contains sodium azide. Follow federal, state and local regulations to dispose of this reagent. Sodium azide build-up in metal wastepipes may lead to explosive conditions; if disposing of reagent down wastepipes, flush with water after disposal.
- All specimens, samples and any material coming in contact with them should be considered potentially infectious and should be disposed of with proper precautions and in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Do not use this reagent beyond the expiration date stated on the label.
- Do not use this reagent if it appears cloudy or if there is any change in the appearance of the reagent as these may be an indication of possible deterioration.
- Avoid prolonged exposure of the reagent or stained cells to light.
- Antigen References
- Levacher M, et al. 1990. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 81:177.
- Terstappen L, et al. 1990. J. Leukocyte Biol. 48:138.
- Edwards JA, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:490.
- van Es A, et al. 1984. Transplantation 37:65.
- O'Doherty U, et al. 1994. Immunology 82:487.
- Thomas R, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:4016.
- Grouard G, et al. 1996. Nature 384:364.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.