- 3G8.5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hf, SE1, TSP1, Ctla3, TSP-1, Ctla-3, AW494114
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
Granzyme A is a serine protease that is similar to Granzyme B. However, unlike granzyme B, granzyme A is a homodimer. It is expressed in cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells (NK), but is not essential for induction of apoptosis or DNA fragmentation. Cell death induced by granzyme A is slower and morphologically different than the cell death induced by granzyme B. It plays a crucial role in infection-mediated inflammation as well as immunological responses against viruses, bacteria, and tumor cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant granzyme A of mouse origin.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fehniger TA, et al. 2007. Immunity 26:798. (ICFC)
- Product Citations
AB_2565309 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149703)
AB_2565310 (BioLegend Cat. No. 149704)
- 29 kD, Homodimer, Serine protease
Cytotoxic T cells and natural killer cells (NK); low on granulocytes, B cells, and activated dendritic cells (DCs).
- Induction of cell death and apoptosis.
- Cell Type
- T cells, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Proteases, Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
1. Susanto O, et al. 2013. Cell Death Differ. 20:1183.
2. Ebnet K, et al. 1995. EMBO J. 14:4230.
3. Jenne DE, et al. 1988. Immunol. Rev. 103:53.
- Gene ID
- 14938 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Granzyme A on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-mouse Granzyme A||3G8.5||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.