- HIR2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VII 70299
- Other Names
- Glycophorin A/B, GPA/GPB
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The HIR2 antibody reacts with a common epitope of glycophorin A (CD235a) and glycophorin B (CD235b). Glycophorin A is the major sialoglycoprotein expressed on red blood cell membrane, and erythroid precursors. Glycophorin A shares strong homology with glycophorin B. The HIR2 antibody recognizes human RBCs and erythroid precursors and is useful in erythroid cell development studies. Mature, non-nucleated red blood cells are characteristically glycophorin A positive, but CD45 and CD71 negative.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, African Green, Baboon
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.02 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Mason D, et al. Eds. 2002. Leucocyte Typing VII. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Product Citations
AB_10696551 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306613)
AB_10683170 (BioLegend Cat. No. 306614)
- Sialoglycoprotein, 20 kD
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Mason D, et al. Eds. 2002. Leucocyte Typing VII. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 2993 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD235ab on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|APC anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|PE anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC, CyTOF®, IHC-P|
|FITC anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD235ab (Maxpar® Ready)||HIR2||FC, CyTOF®|
|Biotin anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0196 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0196 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0196 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0196 anti-human CD235ab||HIR2||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD235ab
PE anti-human CD235ab
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD235ab
Purified anti-human CD235ab
FITC anti-human CD235ab
Pacific Blue™ anti-human CD235ab
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD235ab
Purified anti-human CD235ab (Maxpar® Ready)
Biotin anti-human CD235ab
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD235ab
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD235ab
TotalSeq™-A0196 anti-human CD235ab
TotalSeq™-C0196 anti-human CD235ab
TotalSeq™-B0196 anti-human CD235ab
TotalSeq™-D0196 anti-human CD235ab