- GM26E7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Tryptase II, Granzyme-3, fragmentin-3, GZMK
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Granzyme K is a 29 kD serine protease found in cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic lymphocytes and NK cells. Granzyme K is thought to induce cell death and lysis in response to non-self antigens on the cell surface by cleaving nucleosome assembly protein SET. Granzyme K is upregulated in several diseases associated with inflammation including arthritis, atherosclerosis, and asthma.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2715969 (BioLegend Cat. No. 370515)
AB_2715970 (BioLegend Cat. No. 370516)
- Serine Protease, approximately 29 kD.
Activated CD8+ cytotoxic T-cells, natural killer (NK) cells, and CD8+ T-cells.
- Cell Type
- T cells, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Proteases, Enzymes and Regulators
- Antigen References
1. Vrazo AC, et al. 2015. Blood 126.
2. Cooper DM, et al. 2011. PLoS. One 6.
3. Wensink AC, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 194:491.
4. Zhao T, et al. 2007. Cell Death Differ. 14:489.
- Gene ID
- 3003 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Granzyme K on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.