- 10D1-J16 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Chemokine (C-X-C motif) receptor 7, RDC1, CMKOR1, GPR159, ACKR3
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CXCR7, also known as RDC1, belongs to a subgroup of C-X-C chemokine receptors, which are part of a large protein family of G protein-coupled receptors (GPCR). CXCR7 binds with a high-affinity to CXCL12/SDF-1 and CXCL11/I-TAC, which regulates the trafficking and activation of leukocytes. It is also a co-receptor for the entry of HIV-1. The binding of a ligand to CXCR7 induces proliferation and migration of immature neurons, glia, and their precursors. CXCR7 expression occurs on a wide variety of tissues and cells including monocytes, B cells, T cells, and mature dendritic cells. Surface expression of CXCR7 has been also reported in tumor cells, activated endothelial cells, and fetal liver cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2565680 (BioLegend Cat. No. 391403)
AB_2565681 (BioLegend Cat. No. 391404)
- G Protein-Coupled Receptor super family
- Monocytes, B cells, T cells, and mature dendritic cells.
- Regulates trafficking and activation of leukocytes.
- CXCL12/SDF-1 and CXCL11/I-TAC.
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, B cells, T cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Torossian F, et al. 2014. Blood 123:191.
2. Walentowicz-Sadlecka M, et al. 2014. PLoS One 1:e84629.
3. Yates TJ, et al. 2013. Cancer 119:61.
4. Burns JM, et al. 2006. J. Exp. Med. 203:2201.
5. Infantino S, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 176:2197.
- Gene ID
- 57007 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CXCR7 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-human CXCR7||10D1-J16||FC|
|PE anti-human CXCR7||10D1-J16||FC|
|APC anti-human CXCR7||10D1-J16||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.