- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-27 Heterodimer (p28/p35) Pre-coated ELISA Kit, IL-27 p28/EBI-3
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|438707||1 Pre-coated Plate||560,00€|
IL-27, a heterodimer protein, belongs to the IL-12 cytokine family. IL-27 is composed of Epstein-Barr virus-induced gene 3 (EBI3) a 34 kD glycoprotein that is related to the p40 subunit of IL-12; and p28, a 28 kD glycoprotein that is related to the p35 subunit of IL-12 and p19 subunit of IL-23.
IL-27 triggers expansion of antigen-specific naïve CD4+ T cells, promotes polarization of Th1 cells, and inhibits the development of Th2 and Th17 cells. It is known that IL-27 is an early product of activated antigen-presenting cells (APCs). IL-27 plays an important role in regulating the activity of B and T lymphocytes.
BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Mouse IL-27 Heterodimer ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with 96 well microtiter strip plates that are pre-coated with a capture antibody.
This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of mouse IL-27 p28/EBI3 heterodimeric form from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma and other biological fluids. This kit is analytically validated, with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Mouse IL-27 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Mouse IL-27 Dectection Antibody
- Mouse IL-27 Standard
- Avidin-HRP D
- Assay Buffer A
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution D
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- 16.9 ± 2.9 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 78.0-5,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- Cell Sources
- B and T lymphocytes
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 246779 View all products for this Gene ID 50498 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-27 on UniProt.org
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.