- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Human PD-L2, Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2, CD273, PDCD1LG2, B7-DC
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|447607||1 Pre-coated Plate||792€|
PD-L2 (CD273, PDCD1LG2, B7-DC) and its related protein PD-L1 are ligands for the Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 (PD1). A wide variety of immune and non-immune cells can express PD-L2, but it is mainly expressed in dendritic cells. Through its interaction with PD1, PD-L2 can act as an immune checkpoint molecule by negatively regulating T cell proliferation and cytokine production. However, many studies reported that PD-L2 can also stimulate T cell proliferation through interaction with receptors other than PD1. High level of PD-L2 expression can promote tumor metastasis because of its ability to suppress T cells-mediated anti-tumor activity. Moreover, increased PD-L2 expression might dampen the effectiveness of anti-PD-L1 treatments.
The LEGEND MAX™ Human PD-L2 ELISA Kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with anti-human PD-L2 monoclonal antibody. The detection antibody is a biotinylated anti-human PD-L2 monoclonal antibody. This kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of human PD-L2 from serum and plasma. It is analytically validated with ready-to-use reagents.
- Kit Contents
- Human PD-L2 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human PD-L2 Detection Antibody
- Human PD-L2 Standard
- Avidin HRP
- Assay Buffer B
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
ELISA - Quality tested
- 0.35 ± 0.26 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 3.9 - 250 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paher or software data analysis
- Polypropylene tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.