- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-33 Pre-Coated ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|435907||1 Pre-coated Plate||616€|
IL-33 belongs to the IL-1 family and is closely related in structure to IL-18 and IL-1b. IL-33, IL-1β, and IL-18 are synthesized as biologically inactive precursor and are cleft by the enzyme caspase-1 to be secreted as active mature forms. IL-33 stimulates target cells by binding to the IL-1R/TLR superfamily member ST2 and subsequently activates NF-κB and MAPK pathways via identical signaling events to those observed for IL-1β. In addition, IL-33 as a nuclear factor (NF-HEV) abundantly expressed in high endothelial venules from lymphoid organs that associates with chromatin and exhibits transcriptional regulatory properties.
BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-33 ELISA kit is a Sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA) with a 96-well strip plate that is pre-coated with a polyclonal goat anti-human IL-33 capture antibody. The detection antibody is a biolinylated polyclonal goat anti-human IL-33 antibody.
BioLegend's LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-33 ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Human IL-33 from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human IL-33 Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human IL-33 Dectection Antibody
- Human IL-33 Standard
- Avidin-HRP B
- Assay Buffer B
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- Verified Reactivity
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hu WT, et al. 2014. Mol Hum Reprod. PubMed
- Product Citations
- 4.14 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 15.6-1,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- Cell Sources
- Full length IL-33 localizes to the nucleus in HUVECs and transfectants C-terminal fragment, corresponding mature IL-33 is secreted.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Stem Cells
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 90865 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-33 on UniProt.org
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should be identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.