- RR3-16 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Vκ 3.2[b,c] TCR [va3.2]
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TCR is a heterodimer composed of alpha and beta chains or gamma and delta chains. TCR Vα elements expression is largely independent of MHC haplotype. It is likely that the Vαs interact preferentially with conserved region of class I or class II molecules. RR3-16 antibody reacts with the Vα3.2 T-cell receptor (TCR) of mice having the b (e.g., C57BL/6) and c (e.g.,SJL, NOD) haplotypes, but not with the strains having the a ( Balb/c) or d (DBA/2) haplotype. Vα3.2 TCR is preferentially expressed by CD8+ T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse cytolytic T-cell clone OH6
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Utsunomiya Y, et al. 1991. Immunogenetics. 33(3):198
- Utsunomiya Y, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 143:2602
- Product Citations
AB_1937236 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135403)
AB_1937235 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135404)
subset of T cells.
- In combination of V β, Vκ3.2 recognizes MHC/peptide complex on the antigen-presenting cells.
- TCR recognizes MHC/peptide complex.
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Utsunomiya Y, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 143:2602
2. Sim BC, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159(7):3322
3. Iwamoto A, et al. 1987. J. Exp. Med. 165(3):591
- Gene ID
- 21473 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Valpha3.2 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.