- 22H9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Thymic stromal lymphopoietin protein receptor, cytokine receptor-like 2, CRL2, CRLF2, IL-XR, TSLP-R
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
TSLP-R, also known as the thymic stromal lymphopoietin protein receptor, cytokine receptor-like 2, CRL2, and IL-XR, is a 40kD type I membrane receptor that forms a functional heterodimeric complex with IL-7R and binds with TSLP. TSLPR is required for proper protein folding and a box1 motif important for association with the JAKs. TSLP-R is expressed in myeloid cells, dendritic cells, B cells and activated monocytes. It is weakly expressed in T cells. Expression has also been reported in heart, skeletal, muscle, and kidney tissues. Ligand receptor interactions have been implicated in the development of the hematopoietic system, dendritic cell maturation, and the maintenance and polarization of human Th2 memory T cells in allergy diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TSLP Receptor Protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Isaksen DE, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:3288. (FC)
- Bell BD, et al. 2013. Nat. Immunol. 14:364. (FC)
- Iseki M, et al. 2012. International Immunology 24:183. (FC)
- Astrakhan A, et al. 2007. Nature Immunology 8:522. (FC)
AB_2687305 (BioLegend Cat. No. 151807)
- Type I membrane receptor, forms functional heterodimeric complex with IL-7R to bind TSLP. Contains WSXWS motif required for proper protein folding and a box1 motif that is important for association with the JAKs.
Expressed preferentially in myeloid cells including dendritic cells, B cells, activated monocytes, weakly expressed in T cells. Also expressed in heart, skeletal, muscle, and kidney cells.
- Binds to TSLP to stimulate cell proliferation.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, B cells, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Reche PA, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:336.
2. Tonozuka Y, et al. 2001. Cytogenet. Cell Genet. 93:23.
3. Zhang W, et al. 2001. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 281:878.
4. Wang YH, et al. 2006. Immunity 24:827.
- Gene ID
- 57914 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TSLPR on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|Purified anti-mouse TSLPR (TSLP-R)||22H9||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse TSLPR (TSLP-R)||22H9||FC|
|APC anti-mouse TSLPR (TSLP-R)||22H9||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse TSLPR (TSLP-R)||22H9||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.