- 2E1B02 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GP130, GP-130, IL6ST, IL-6Rβ, Oncostatin M Receptor, Oncostatin-M receptor subunit alpha
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD130, also known as gp130 (glycoprotein 130), IL6ST (IL-6-receptor-associated signal transducer), or common β chain, is a member of the hematopoietic cytokine receptor family. CD130 is a common subunit associated with the receptors for several cytokines, such as IL-6, IL-11, Oncostatin M (OSM), CNTF (ciliary neurotrophic factor), CT-1, Neuropoietin (NP), and IL-27. CD130 participates in the JAK-STAT signaling pathway and is expressed on T cells, activated B cells, monocytes, plasma cells, and endothelial or epithelial cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GP130 (23-619aa) recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2563186 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362002)
- 130 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
T cells, activated B cells, monocytes, plasma cells, endothelial cells and epithelial cells.
- Common β subunit of IL-6 receptor family, plays a role in signal transduction.
- IL-6, IL-11, OSM, CNTF, CT-1, NP, IL-27.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Monocytes, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Arzt E, et al. 2001. J. Clin. Invest. 108:1729.
2. Bravo J, et al. 2000. EMBO J. 19:2399.
3. Wang XJ, et al. 1998. Blood 91:3308.
4. Hibi. M, et al. 1990. Cell. 63:1149.
5. Schlossman S, et al. 1995. ed. Leukocyte Typing V. New York. Oxford University Press.
- Gene ID
- 3572 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD130 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|PE anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|APC anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0820 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0820 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.