- 2E1B02 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GP130, GP-130, IL6ST, IL-6Rβ, Oncostatin M Receptor, Oncostatin-M receptor subunit alpha
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD130, also known as gp130 (glycoprotein 130), IL6ST (IL-6-receptor-associated signal transducer), or common β chain, is a member of the hematopoietic cytokine receptor family. CD130 is a common subunit associated with the receptors for several cytokines, such as IL-6, IL-11, Oncostatin M (OSM), CNTF (ciliary neurotrophic factor), CT-1, Neuropoietin (NP), and IL-27. CD130 participates in the JAK-STAT signaling pathway and is expressed on T cells, activated B cells, monocytes, plasma cells, and endothelial or epithelial cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- GP130 (23-619aa) recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2876682 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362007)
AB_2876682 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362008)
- 130 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein.
T cells, activated B cells, monocytes, plasma cells, endothelial cells and epithelial cells.
- Common β subunit of IL-6 receptor family, plays a role in signal transduction.
- IL-6, IL-11, OSM, CNTF, CT-1, NP, IL-27.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, Epithelial cells, Monocytes, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Arzt E, et al. 2001. J. Clin. Invest. 108:1729.
2. Bravo J, et al. 2000. EMBO J. 19:2399.
3. Wang XJ, et al. 1998. Blood 91:3308.
4. Hibi. M, et al. 1990. Cell. 63:1149.
5. Schlossman S, et al. 1995. ed. Leukocyte Typing V. New York. Oxford University Press.
- Gene ID
- 3572 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD130 on UniProt.org
|TotalSeq™-C0820 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||PG|
|Purified anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0820 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||PG|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|PE anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
|APC anti-human CD130 (gp130)||2E1B02||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.