- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNF-a ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The 10- and 20-plate sizes of this assay have been discontinued. The assay will remain available for purchase under the 5-plate catalog number. Please contact your BioLegend sales representative for bulk pricing quotations.
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience and performance of a high-end, commercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price! BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets, in two appealing formats, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing maximum cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
Both the ELISA Max™ Set Standard and ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe are specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumatoid factor.
- Kit Contents
- Mouse TNF-α ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Mouse TNF-α ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Mouse TNF-α Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- Application References
- Patole PS, et al. 2005. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. 16:3273.
- Kawamura K,et al.2007.Biol Reprod.76:611.PubMed
- Tsujikawa K,et al.2007.Proc Natl Acad Sci USA.104:16702.PubMed
- Desy O, et al. 2010. Toxicol Sci. 117:303. PubMed
- Sing A, et al. 2011. Infect Immun. 79:4533. PubMed
- O'Meara TR, et al. 2013. MBio. 4:e00522. PubMed
- Pustelny C, et al. 2015. Infect Immun. 83:417. PubMed
- Cao YW, et al. 2015. J Ethnopharmacol. 161:92. PubMed
- Maruhashi T, et al. 2015. J Immunol. 194:5681.
- Product Citations
AB_2883995 (BioLegend Cat. No. 430901)
- Standard Range
- 7.8-500 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- Coating Buffer: 8.4 g NaHCO3, 3.56 g Na2CO3, add DI H2O to 1.0 L, pH to 9.5 (BioLegend Cat. No. 421701 is recommended.)
- Assay Diluent: 10% Fetal Bovine Serum or 1% BSA in Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) (BioLegend Cat. No. 421203 is recommended.)
- PBS: 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add DI water to 1.0 L, pH to 7.4
- Wash Buffer: Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20 (BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.)
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- TMB Substrate Solution - BioLegend Cat. No. 421101 is recommended.
- Stop Solution (2 N H2SO4)
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Cell Sources
- Activated monocytes, neutrophils, macrophages, T cells, B cells, NK cells, LAK cells
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 21926 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TNF-alpha on UniProt.org