- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-17F Pre-coated ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|435707||1 Pre-coated Plate||280,00€|
IL-17F is part of the IL-17 cytokine family which consists of at least seven structurally related proteins (IL-17A, B, C, D, E, F, and A/F). IL-17F homodimer adopts a cysteine knot motif formed through the interactions of four cysteines, one of which is responsible for inter-chain bonding. IL-17F is most closely related to IL-17A, sharing 50% amino acid sequence homology. It is expressed by Th17 cells, along with IL-17A homodimer and IL-17A/F heterodimer. IL-17F has been shown to inhibit endothelial cell angiogenesis and induce increased production of IL-2, TGF-β, and MCP-1, playing a critical role in the regulation of inflammatory reactions.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-17F ELISA Kit is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA), in which an anti-Human IL-17F specific antibody is pre-coated on a 96-well strip-well plate.
BioLegend’s LEGEND MAX™ Human IL-17F ELISA Kit is specifically designed for the accurate quantitation of Human IL-17F from cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other bodily fluids. It is ready-to-use, accurate, and sensitive.
- Kit Contents
- Anti-Human IL-17F Pre-coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Human IL-17F Dectection Antibody
- Human IL-17F Standard
- Matrix D (for serum and plasma samples only)
- Avidin-HRP B
- Assay Buffer B
- Wash Buffer (20X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Stop Solution
- Plate Sealers
- 10.7 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 46.9-3,000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microplate reader able to measure absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 1 µL to 1,000 µL
- Deionized water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Shaker
- Polypropylene vials
- In your LEGEND MAX™ ELISA Kits, there is a step that calls for washing the plates before adding sample. What is the purpose of this step?
We typically use a stabilizer for pre-coated plates. The additional washing step is designed to remove these components before you start the assay. If you do not perform the washing, the effect on assay performance is negligible.
- I have multiple LEGEND MAX™ ELISA kits that I want to run simultaneously. Can I use the same wash buffer for all the kits?
The wash buffer provided in all our LEGEND MAX™ kits is the same and the part numbers on the wash buffer bottles in these kits should identical. For ELISA MAX™ Deluxe and ELISA MAX™ Standard Sets, we provide a recipe for the wash buffer on each kit’s technical data sheet. This recipe is the same for all ELISA MAX™ sets.
- For some of your ELISA kits, why do my serum samples require dilution with assay buffer?
In some cases, dilution with assay buffer is required to minimize the matrix difference between the samples and the standards to achieve better accuracy.