- MHE-18 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin E
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgE is the seventh immunoglobulin made by B cells in the immune response.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
ELISA, IHC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The MHE-18 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin E (IgE). It does not react with other Ig isotypes. Some formats of the MHE-18 antibody can be used as primary or secondary reagent for immunofluorescent staining or ELISA analysis.
- Application References
- Clark D, et al. 2013. J Immunol Methods. 22:1759. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_830848 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325503)
AB_830849 (BioLegend Cat. No. 325504)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.