- M-T271 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V 5T CD27.03
- Other Names
- S152, T14, TNFRSF7
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD27 is a 50-55 kD type I membrane protein also known as S152 and T14. It is a lymphocyte-specific member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. CD27 is expressed on medullary thymocytes, virtually all mature T cells, some B cells, and NK cells. CD27 binds to CD70, and plays a role in costimulation of T cell activation and regulation of B cell differentiation and proliferation. The cytoplasmic domains of CD27 have also been shown to interact with TRAF2 and TRAF5 to elicit NF-κB and SAPK/JNK activation.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human T cells from a T-ALL patient.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded frozen tissue sections1, immunofluorescent staining2, and ELISA3.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name APC/Cy7 to APC/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our APC/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Application References
- Ma S, et al. 2011. J. Virol. 85:165. (IHC)
- Manzo A, et al. 2008. Arthritis Rheum. 11:3377. (IF)
- Kato K, et al. 2007. Exp. Hematol. 35:434. (ELISA)
- Product Citations
AB_2566772 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356423)
AB_2566773 (BioLegend Cat. No. 356424)
- TNF-R superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 50-55 kD
Medullary thymocytes, T and B cell subsets, NK cells
- CD27 binds to CD70
- Cell Type
- B cells, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
2. Schlossman S, et al. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
3. Hintzen R, et al. 1994. Immunol. Today 15:307.
4. Agematsu K, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 154:3627.
- Gene ID
- 939 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD27 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.