- CBR-IC3/1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD50 is a 120-140 kD type I membrane protein also known as intercellular adhesion molecule 3 (ICAM-3). It is broadly expressed on leukocytes, endothelial cells, and Langerhans cells. CD50 is a member of the Ig superfamily. It provides costimulatory signal for T cells and regulates cell adhesion through interaction with LFA-1 (CD11a/CD18, αL/β2) integrin.Product Details
- Human, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- SKW3 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include: immunoprecipitation1 and blocking1-3.
- Application References
- deFougerolles AR and Springer TA, et al. 1992. J. Exp. Med. 175:185. (IP, Block)
- Geijtenbeek T, et al. 2000. Cell 100:575. (Block)
- Giannoni E, et al. 2003. J Biol. Chem. 278:36763. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_1227570 (BioLegend Cat. No. 330011)
- Ig superfamily, type I membrane protein, 130 kD
- Thymocytes, T and B cells, monocytes, granulocytes, endothelial cells
- Adhesion, costimulation
- CD11a/CD18 (LFA-1), integrin αL/ß2
- Cell Type
- Thymocytes, T cells, B cells, Monocytes, Granulocytes, Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Valent P, et al. 2001. Immunol. Rev. 179:74.
- Gene ID
- 3385 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD50 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.