- 695H1-9-9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Nonclassical MHC-Ib, H2-Qa2
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Mouse Qa-2 is a 40 kD GPI-linked surface protein. It is a member of nonclassical MHC class Ib molecule encoded by Q5, Q6, Q7, Q9, and Q10 genes of the H-2 complex. Qa-2 is a nonpolymorphic molecule primarily expressed on mouse T and B cells. The expression level of Qa-2 on mature T cells is higher than on B cells. Different mouse strains express Qa-2 at varying levels. Qa-2, in association with β2-microglobulin, binds to peptide and plays a role in antigen presentation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C3H.SW mouse skin graft and splenocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation2.
- Application References
- Sharrow SO, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:3495.
- Patk E, et al. 1993. Microbiol. Immunol. 37:743.
- Product Citations
AB_571988 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121707)
AB_571989 (BioLegend Cat. No. 121708)
- GPI-linked protein, associates with β2-microglobulin, 40 kD
T and B cells, mature T cells expression higher than B cells
- Antigen presentation, promote immune response
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Sharrow SO, et al. 1989. J. Immunol. 142:3495.
2. Mann DW, et al. 1987. J. Immunol. 138:240.
3. Mellor AL, et al.1985. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci.USA. 82:5920.
4. Tabaczewski P, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:2771.
5. Chiang EY and Stroynowski I. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:5367.
- Gene ID
- 111458 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Qa-2 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.