- A16083C (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fms-related tyrosine kinase 1, oncogene FLT, FLT, FLT-1, VEGFR1, VEGFR-1, VEGFR
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
VEGF-R1, also known as Fms-related tyrosine kinase 1 (FLT-1), is type I transmembrane glycoprotein in the class III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases. Human VEGF-R1 is mainly expressed by endothelial cells, which plays central role in vasculogenesis, angiogenesis and lymphaniogenesis. VEGFR-1 is the only VEGFR present on the surface of monocytes, and it mediates a chemotactic response to VEGF-A and tissue factor induction. It also reported on placental trophoblast cells, osteoblasts, placental trophoblasts, renal mesangial cells, and some hematopoietic stem cells. VEGFR1 is regulated by PEDF, which effects its intracellular proteolysis rate. sVEGFR1 regulates the availability of VEGFA and is produced in the placenta under hypoxic conditions. The ligands of VEGF-R1 include VEGF-A, VEGF-B, and PIGF splice isoforms.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Human VEGFR1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
AB_2783307 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394903)
AB_2783308 (BioLegend Cat. No. 394904)
- Cytokine receptor
Endothelial cells, placental trophoblast cells, peripheral blood monocytes and macrophages
- Angiognesis and vasculogenesis
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Antigen References
- Kendall RL, et al. 1996. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 226:324.
- Cai J, et al. 2006. J Biol Chem. 281:3604.
- Ambati BK, et al. 2006. Nature. 443:993.
- Heydarian M, et al. 2009. Placenta. 30:250.
- Thomas CP, et al. 2009. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 94:2524.
- Wu, et al. 2010. J Cell Mol Med. 14:528.
- Cai J, et al. 2011. PLoS One. 6:e18076.
- Gene ID
- 2321 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about VEGFR1 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human VEGFR1 Antibody||A16083C||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human VEGFR1||A16083C||IHC-P|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.