- SA271G2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ms4a1, Ly-44
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD20 is a 33-37 kD protein, a member of the MS4A family, with four transmembrane spanning regions that present as a homo-oligomeric complexes in the cell surface when associating with MHC class I and II, CD53, CD81, and CD82. CD20 is expressed on B cells and a subset of T cells, but not on plasma cells. CD20 regulates B-cell activation and proliferation. Its ligation promotes transmembrane Ca2+ trafficking. CD20 is an important therapeutic target in the treatment of B cell lymphomas and leukemias.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD20 transfected cells
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. To obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
Depletion - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application. Clone SA271G2 has been validated for in vivo depletion of mouse B cells. Learn more...
- Additional Product Notes
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bongard, A, et al. 2019. PLoS Pathog. 15(9):e1008043. (Depletion) Pubmed
- Product Citations
AB_2629619 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152116)
AB_2629619 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152104)
AB_2629619 (BioLegend Cat. No. 152115)
- Member of the MS4A family, four transmembrane spanning regions, three isoforms of 37, 35, and 37 kD, depending on the phosphorylation degree.
B cells and a subset of T cells
- Regulates B-cell activation and proliferation
- Associates with MHC class I and II, CD53, CD81, and CD82
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Morsy DE, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:3112.
2. Lund FE, Randall TD. 2010. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 10:236.
3.Beers SA, et al. 2010. Blood 115:5191.
4. Kuijpers TW, et al. 2010. J. Clin. Invest. 120:214.
- Gene ID
- 12482 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD20 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
|Purified anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC, Depletion|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC, Depletion|
|PE anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD20 Antibody||SA271G2||FC|
|FITC anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD20||SA271G2||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.