- J034D6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Interferon gamma induced protein-10 (IP-10)
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CXCL10, also known as IP-10, is a 8.7 kD chemokine. It belongs to the CXC chemokine family. It is expressed by monocytes, fibroblasts, and endothelial cells in response to IFNγ. It can interact with CXCR3 and plays an important role in immune cell trafficking, particularly of T cells, dendritic cells, and NK cells. In addition, it alters expression of adhesion molecules.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
WB - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2563205 (BioLegend Cat. No. 519501)
AB_2563206 (BioLegend Cat. No. 519502)
- CXC chemokine family, 8.7 kD
Monocytes, endothelial cells, and fibroblasts
- Interacts with CXCR3 and serves as a chemoattractant for T cells, dendritic cells, monocytes/macrophages, and NK cells
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells, Fibroblasts, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Luster AD, et al. 1987. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 84:2868.
2. Kaplan G, et al. 1987. J. Exp. Med. 166:1098.
3. Sarris AH, et al. 1993. J. Exp. Med. 178:1127.
- Gene ID
- 3627 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CXCL10 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.