- MPC-11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MPC-11 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this mouse IgG2b, ? isotype control antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, use the isotype control at the same concentration as your primary antibody. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
* PerCP has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 675 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG2b, kappa Isotype Ctrl on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cy5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cy5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.