- 1B1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD1, CD1.1, Ly-38
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD1d, known as CD1.1 and Ly-38, is a 48 kD type I membrane glycoprotein with structural similarities to MHC class I and is non-covalently associated with β2-microglobulin. In humans, CD1 family consists of group I proteins (CD1a, CD1b, and CD1c), group II (CD1d), and group III (CD1e). But CD1d is the only CD1 molecule has been found in mouse. Mouse CD1d has broad tissue distribution, and is found on leukocytes, dendritic cells, epithelial cells, and thymocytes. CD1d plays a role in non-peptide glycolipid antigen presentation to CD1d-restricted T cells. It has been shown that PKCδ is a critical regulator of CD1d-mediated antigen presentation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Cd1.1 cDNA-transfected RMA-S mouse T lymphoma
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemistical staining, and blocking function3.
This product is for research use only and is not to be used for commercial purposes. Use of this product to produce products for sale or for diagnostic, therapeutic or drug discovery purposes is prohibited. In order to obtain a license to use this product for commercial purposes, contact the Regents of the University of California.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fischer K, et al. 2004. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 101:10685. (Block)
- Brozovic S, et al. 2004. Nat. Med. 10:535.
- Brossay L, et al. 1997. J. Immunol.. 159:1216. (Block)
- Jiang J, et al. 2012. PLoS One. 7:47487. PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2244321 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123513)
AB_2073523 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123514)
- 48 kD glycoprotein, Ig superfamily
leukocytes, dendritic cells, epithelial cells, thymocytes
- Antigen presentation
- similar to MHC class I, associate with ß-microglobulin
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Epithelial cells, Leukocytes, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Brudin N, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:3271.
2. Amano M, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 161:1710.
3. Brossay L, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:1216.
4. Dougan SK, et al. 2007. Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. 314:113.
5. Brutkiewicz RR, et al. 2007. Eur. J. Immunol. 37:2390.
- Gene ID
- 12479 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1d on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.