- 49-H4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lymphocyte antigen 6D, Thymocyte B-cell antigen, ThB
- Rat IgG2c, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Lymphocyte antigen 6D (Ly-6D), also known as thymocyte B-cell antigen (ThB), is a 16 kD GPI-linked cell surface glycoprotein. It belongs to the Ly6 gene family and contains one urokinase receptor (uPAR) /Ly6 domain. Ly-6D is involved in cell-cell adhesion and signal transduction. Ly-6D marks the earliest stage of B cell lineage commitment from the common lymphoid progenitors (CLP). It is expressed on B cells, immature thymocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- BALB/c mouse plasmacytoma MOPC-104E
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Eckhardt LA and Herzenberg LA. 1980. Immunogenetics 11:275. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_11203901 (BioLegend Cat. No. 138605)
AB_11203888 (BioLegend Cat. No. 138606)
- GPI-linked cell-surface glycoprotein, molecular weight 16 kD, belongs to the Ly6 gene family, contains one urokinase receptor (uPAR) /Ly6 domain
- B cells, B cell-biased lymphoid progenitor (BLP), thymocytes, plasmacytoid dendritic cells
- Cell-cell adhesion and signal transduction
- Cell Type
- B cells, Thymocytes, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Inlay MA, et al. 2009. Genes Dev. 23:2376.
2. Gumley TP, et al. 1995. Immunol. Cell Biol. 73:277.
3. Mansson R, et al. 2010. Blood 115:2601.
4. Reese JT, et al. 2001. Dev. Immunol. 8:107.
- Gene ID
- 17068 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6D on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.