- 12A5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Folate Receptor 4, FBP, FR δ
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Folate receptor 4 (FR4) is a surface receptor for folic acid (Vitamin B9).It was recently reported that FR4 is highly and constitutively expressed on mouse CD4+ CD25+ natural regulatory T cells (Treg).The high expression of this surface marker on Treg can be used in combination with CD4 and CD25 to distinguish Treg from other types of T cells.Since FR4 is a surface marker,this antibody may be used in combination with anti-CD4 and/or CD25 to sort living T reg cells for functional studies.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per 106 cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yamaguchi T et al. 1007:Immunity 27(1)145
AB_1134204 (BioLegend Cat. No. 125005)
AB_1134200 (BioLegend Cat. No. 125006)
- 28 kd protein consisting of 244 amino acids. Heavily glycosylated
Expressed on mouse thymocytes and spleen cells. Highly expressed on natural regulatory (Treg) cells
- Mediate calcium-independent homophlic cell-cell adhesion
- Folic acid and its derivative
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Yamaguchi T et al 2007. Immunity 27:145
2. Spiegelstein O et al. 2000 Gene 258:117
- Gene ID
- 64931 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FR4 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.